Monday, February 06, 2006

Busy Bee

After Joshua's big roll-over last week he has only done it one more time. And, to Jason's disappointment, that time wasn't in front of him! I think everyone thinks I dreamed Joshua rolling over BUT... I have evidence on video :-)

Last week, we had a nice visit from Grandma Vasbinder and also Aunt Jo. We are working on the sleeping still. He had 4 nights of 5, 4, 3.5, 3.5 long stretches but then last night was another 1-2 hour night. I think that what we are learning from 'the no-cry sleep solution' is working but there will always be fluctuations. We have started back working on IPT again. I needed to get Joshua sleeping longer again before I went back to the potty time. So today we begain again and have had a good deal of success. We are still working on eating. I trying feeding him the rice cereal 1-2 times a day. So far we have yet to get a full ounce in him in a day but we will keep practicing!

This week Joshua will turn 4 months old and have his 4-month dr checkup on Thursday.

No comments: