Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Visitor

We had a wonderful visit from Auntie Heej yesterday (my close friend from college). She won over Joshua's heart early on by brining him a Thomas Train Track set. After that, he thought she was the best! So, we had lunch out, went to the park and then came home to relax. She played songs for Joshua on the piano and he played along, too. It was wonderful to see him connect so quickly with someone new. Today was rather cool and I brought out Joshua's long pants only none of them fit! I am sure I have size 24 mos/2T somewhere and I am going to need to dig them out for cool days like today. After finding one pair that fit we headed off to the barber for a hair cut. It is adorable. See below...

New Do

After the hair cut it was story time and then home for a nap. Speaking of which, it is mine turn to sleep, too!

No comments: