Saturday, November 03, 2007

Things Change...

Ah the joys of pregnancy and motherhood :-) Joshua, although he has a cold, as been great. I guess this is when the crossover between pregnancy and having a family occurs. As of last night I am on full bed rest until further notice. I will see my primary OB on Monday and hopefully get a better picture of the plan and timeline. I am at 25 weeks and having preterm labor.

Joshua is handling it as well as can be expected. He doesn't understand why mommy can't get down off the couch, why she can't pick him up or play with him. But, Memaw is here and that is an immense help. I imagine the days when I don't have a helper are going to be very challenging but we will get through. We have a lot fantastic family and friends who have already been offering very generous help.

No comments: