Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Mira is WALKING!

Yes this is now my 2nd child that has walked at 8.5 months. I thought the first time it was just a fluke! So, Mira has been standing up on her own in the middle of the room for a little bit now. She could get to standing completely on her own without the help of a chair or toy to support her. Only in the last week or so had she started cruising and only when something caught her eye. She has been cruising along the couch and between pieces of furniture. But tonight while I was up in our bedroom and Jason was in the basement playing with Joshua, Mira took 3 steps for Aunt Trina in the living room. Thankfully, as soon as Aunt Trina hollared to me to come down, Mira decided to perform again. Daddy was not so lucky and only got a 1-2 step performance. I guess she decided that she needed to be able to keep up with Kirra and Joshua!

We have been very busy with traveling to visit Aunt Jill and Aunt Tara and exploring the Amish countryside. Right now, I am working fast and furious (ok maybe not but I am definitely working!) to get Halloween costumes completed. I hope it warms up a little bit by Friday when we go out Trick or Treating!

No comments: