Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Progress

We removed the training wheels from Joshua's bike a week ago Friday and by Sunday of that week he was riding like a pro. He has ridden his bike twice a day every day since then and is doing great. I have been enjoying taking him out on the street to ride around the neighborhood while I ride my own bike with the girls in the trailer.

Kindergarten is going very well for Joshua. He is thriving and making new friends. Mira is a star in preschool. She was just made for school and has been looking forward to this moment, I think, since she was born :-)

Today I started working on reading with Mira and we did the first lesson in the Ordinary Parent's Guide to Teaching Your Child to Read . We also working on tieing a bow. It is fun to have time with her one on one.

Evie and have have MWF 9-11:30 to share, just us, while Mira and Josh are both in school. I am still getting into the swing of things but it is so nice to have just Evie for a little while. We get special time together and I can run errands more easily.

No comments: