Thursday, March 08, 2007

Joshie's Visit by Aunt Tara



Joshua Lang made a visit to see Aunt Tara (recovering from surgery) and Aunt Jill (recovering from Aunt Tara recovering from surgery.)
He had a drive with mommy and did such a great job in the car. They made it to visit us on Saturday. They left yesterday.
Josh was a little apprehensive at first about Jill and I and who were we and why was he in our home.. but he settled in quickly and did a lot of laughing and giggling and playing. He became quickly fascinated with our stairs and our treadmill. (I knew my prayers would come to fruition.)
He chatted up a storm and we got to hear his cutest little raspy voice say such things as mommy, daddy, jill, tawa, skoolbus,toofbrush, fisssshie, i love you, bunny, kitty, doggie and the other gazillion words this genious baby says.

He has his first throwup episode of his life at our house.. yes.. I am honored...He threw up three consecutive nights with a flu of some sort (i drew a picture of the projectile vomiting that I am adding to this post.) Jill got his flu, so Nettie took her into the clinic. She did a lot of vomiting also. Nettie and I remained clear of this. My mom and grandmother came to visit along with the G's next door who also believe that one Joshua Lang is an ADORABLE SMART gorgeous little boy.

We played Skip-Bo (nettie did not win ever.) Jill and nettie made gorgeous bead projects.. I slept. I did a lot of sleeping , but was thrilled to have my nephew and sister in law here.. it meant the world. Lil JLO (as I call him.. JIll calls him schwa) is awesome...

my potential runner.

No comments: