Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Sunny Spring Day

Today was lots of fun! We did a little bit of gardening in the morning and Joshua explored the worms that were crawling in my garden. I tried to show him how they squish and stretch to move along the ground but when I said 'squish' he thought he should squish them so we moved on to just digging in the dirt. Then we went for a walk along the water to look at the ducks before story time. After the library it was lunch and naptime. Next we went to the gym but I forgot our gym bag so we didn't get to swim. We had Ellie and Kim over for dinner and the kids had fun on the slide after dinner. I had picked up a few of those rectangular ice-cream sandwiches, it was just that kind of day, and the kids loved them. Kim pulled the kids around in a wagon and then it was time to go our separate ways.

No comments: