Wednesday, July 29, 2009

37 weeks

The countdown is really on now. With 3 weeks or so until my due date it feels like the baby could come anytime. I have an appointment on Friday and then they are weekly from that point forward. The summer weather has kicked in, finally, and the temps have been in the high 80's with 80% or more humidity. I can't complain it has been a mild summer up to this point. I guess it could be worse, too, it could be 90-100 but it is still hot. We have the air on and I keep inside as much as possible. The pool the other day was so warm that the kids were able to stay in an hour without needing to get out and warm up.

Joshua is jumping in from the side of the pool with no assistance into water deeper than his head and swimming to the edge. It is awesome to see him so comfortable in the water. He has really come a long way this summer.

Guess I'll have to continue this post later!

No comments: