Monday, August 17, 2009

Good Thing!

Evelyn's official due date is still 2 days away. I can't imagine if she had stayed in that long. I still believe that her due date was incorrect.

She is doing great. No more choking incidents and she is sleeping well. I have been waking her in the middle of the night to nurse. Maybe tonight I will just see when she wakes on her own. The kids played in their room until 7 am this morning giving Jason and I a little time to 'sleep in' It was nice. I am just not ready to wake at 5:15 most days.

The house has not fallen down around us yet but Jason is still home helping out. One more week and then I am 'on my own.' I think my parents are planning to come out for a week to help then so that will be good. We'll postpone the inevitable one more week :-)

Mira is getting back on track with potty. She took herself to the potty to poop yesterday and today. Huge milestones for her! Good job, baby girl!

Visitors are welcome whenever you would like to come meet Eva.

No comments: