Sunday, August 09, 2009

The Sickness

Mira has picked up the fever, sore throat and cough that is going around our area and at one point had a fever of 103.5 last night. That was fun. I learned that the cut off for going to the ER for fever at her age is 105. It came down to 101.5 by the time I put her to bed and then was in the 99's again this morning. We are keeping her full of tylonal and watching her symptoms carefully but she is acting a bit better today and her fever is definitely down today.

Unfortunately, Jason and I missed our date night last night. Guess we'll have to reschedule? Not sure when that will happen. We ordered carryout and started a movie with our dinner at 9 last night. Guess that's the way the cookie crumbles.

I hope that the little bit of sick I am feeling goes away quickly so that it won't be a problem if the baby comes soon. Looks like we'll be making it to the next appt on Tuesday. Maybe Dr. Thompson will actually deliver this baby.

No comments: