Wednesday, October 26, 2011

 Mira certainly has her moments but she is generally nurturing.  The photo is of her caring for her doll.  She likes to dress them, swaddle them, rock and feed them.   She crawled into bed again with me sometime last night. She is so snuggly when she sleeps with me.  She slept in this morning, too. 

I just had Josh up for a while.  He did his homework that didn't get worked on the night before and it was actually nice Mommy/Joshie time.   This evening he lashed out and hurt Evelyn in his frustration.  But he then turned and comforted her and gave her a hug.  He said he was sorry and she wasn't hurt.

Seeing the kids hug each other is a wonderful sight! Evie picked up saying 'I don't know' today.  "Evie, is your finger hurt?" "I don't know".  "Evie, where are you going?" "I don't know". 

Evie is just a sponge.  She sucks up and repeats everything that the rest of us say.

It was another great day at school for both Josh and Mira. Mira was singing the songs she had learned in class and was very proud of the ghost she made.  Josh is looking forward to soccer tomorrow and repeated the pledge for me as part of the Patriot Program he is signed up for.

No comments: