Sunday, October 30, 2011

Oops!

I skipped a day. It is always so nice when Jason comes home but with the excitement of his arrival, putting things away in the kitchen and getting ready for the training that I presented this morning; blogging slipped my mind!

I hope that I uploaded a photo from my phone. It is a picture of the computer screen.  Josh opened 'Spotify' on the computer to listen to Halloween Music.  He was frustrated when nothing came up from his search.  He had attempted to spell Halloween Music phonetically and came up with "holenmeoozik,"  He gets an "E" for "Effort"!

The children were so excited for the snow today.  An unusual snowfall for us in October.  It was so rainy and freezey that we kept them inside for most of the day, although they all went out to stomp around for a little while when I was cooking dinner.

Mira can really be snuggly sometimes.  After dinner she just ran up and gave me a full on, wrap your legs around mama, draped over my shoulder kind of hug.  It was wonderful.

I have been singing a modified version of Braham's Lullaby for Evelyn with her name in it.  She loves it and helped sing it tonight for bed.  I also caught her rocking and singing the same song to her baby doll.

Evelyn declared that Daddy was a member of the 'Clean Plate Club' tonight after dinner.

All the children helped me make cookies tonight.  There was a moment they were waiting in anticipation sitting on the floor in front of the oven.  It was that perfect kind of moment that Kodac likes to promote but I unfortunately didn't get it on camera.

No comments: