Monday, November 07, 2011

I am sorry for the lack of photos but we had pictures taken at school and I didn't worry about taking my camera along.

Mira and Evie dressed themselves in their best Christmas dresses and headed to school today for photos.  Evie was quite the charmer and Mira was feeling shy.  I loved how the photographer posed them with arms around each other and holding hands in front.  I hope they turn out! 

Evie came out with me for a mom playdate while I had hot cocoa and a muffin with another mom.  Evie enjoyed a chocolate cupcake and was great!

At school, Mira's teacher, Miss Pam, said "I love her!" speaking of Mira.  Her teachers are just in love with her big personality, little girl voice in a peanut sized body! Just like us!

Joshua was great at the library and was so excited to pick out new books on tape, books about dragons and fantasy and a Wii game, "Lego Indiana Jones."  He sat at dinner and enjoyed his food so he earned the reward of game time after dinner which he played while I put the girls to bed.  When I came down and told him, 'Time for bed!" He came right when I called him!  It was a magically mommy moment for me.

Tonight our golden nugget characteristic was "Thankful."  We talked about what it means to be thankful, things we are thankful for and how to show we are thankful.  Joshua said he was thankful for his Wii game and Evie said food.  They said they could show they were thankful by saying "Thank You." and saying their prayers. 

No comments: