Saturday, November 05, 2011

I posted the photos via my phone. I hope they come through.  We were outside playing today for a bit.  They really just have to run, every day for some amount of time.  Mira made  up a game.  She pretended that she had a timer in her hand.  She punched the buttons on her timer and then we would run around a tree until her timer buzzed.  Then we went and sat in the sun. 

The kids had a fantastic time going to Memaw & Grandad's for dinner and then over to their cousin's to watch a movie.  Mira and Stephanie were curled up together on one couch.  Noella & Josh on another and Evie in a chair.  It is great that they have cousins that are their best friends, too.

Josh was a good helper today and assisted with putting switch plates back on where I painted.  He helped me move the kitchen table, which was very heavy from him.  He knows is numbers 1-10 in Spanish and can add them in Spanish and give the result in Spanish.  He loves math!

No comments: